Users must be approved by our moderation team before posting in other forums.
Stockwheels

Post by Stockwheels »

I like to introduce myself, name is Steve, live in BC Canada, just purchased a 2dr 1972 510 in unreal condition after I cleaned the whole car, this is basically a barn find, very very low mileage, checked the car out in amazing shape, no rust anywhere, I will post photos when finished to share with all 510's fans, car is not cheap after everything is done but hey, you only live once, enjoy while you can afford it, just my thought
This is a great forum, I had a few Datsun 240z, and this is my first 510, I think 510 is much rarer to find, expert say most 510's are used for rallying and raced that's why they are scare especially 2dr model, like to hear your comments.

Sincerely
Steve
okayfine
Supporter

Re: Newbie

Post by okayfine »

Hello Steve, welcome to The Realm. If you could put your location in your profile, that'll help us know where you are once you move beyond this thread.

Looking forward to pictures of your new two-door.

Millions of 510s were produced, but they're getting on for 50 years old and rust has taken more cars than rallying ever did. They also lived decades as a cheap and disposable enthusiast's car, and that didn't help either. 20 years ago you wouldn't have to fix the rust on the car you owned, you'd just buy another runner for $500.
Because when you spend a silly amount of money on a silly, trivial thing that will help you not one jot, you are demonstrating that you have a soul and a heart and that you are the sort of person who has no time for Which? magazine. – Jeremy Clarkson