Wiring Diagrams uploaded to datsun510.com

General Discussion about the Datsun PL510
dg510

Wiring Diagrams uploaded to datsun510.com

Post by dg510 »

Hi Folks, I just uploaded a slew of wiring diagrams to datsun510.com. These are a combination of FSM and Mitchell. There are over 60 available in the Downloads section after you log in with many more coming next week. These are all original scans and not nicked from the web or other folks. As such, the FSM were scanned at 200DPI and the Mitchell at 150DPI. There's also been quite a bit of cleanup to the images including sizing and splicing the Mitchell halves as well as the standard rotate, crop, resize, etc. FSM files are mostly between 85MB-100MB and can be zoomed in quite a bit with higher resolution. The Mitchell ones are mostly around 35MB.

As with each thing going up on datsun510.com, I'm happy to donate the time to make it happen if any folks wish to contribute to the purchase and scan prices of additional material. These, like everything else uploaded, are available for free. If you have a few extra bucks and wish to donate, my PayPal is derek - at - datsun510 - dot - com and the donations will go directly to acquiring more goodies for everyone.

Thanks, Derek
Doraemon
Supporter

Re: Wiring Diagrams uploaded to datsun510.com

Post by Doraemon »

Would like to do a registration at the website but getting a fault when entering a username." That value is not allowed."
dg510

Re: Wiring Diagrams uploaded to datsun510.com

Post by dg510 »

Special characters will not work, but letters and numbers should be fine. Can you tell me what name you are trying to register so I can verify against the rules? I also just made a couple changes, so you may want to try again.

Thanks, Derek